31 March, 2010

Chick Flick Update: I'm Down With It

I've watched so many of these damned things I can't even remember where I left off reporting.

Right, a few I know I haven't yapped about: I broke down and bought Love, Actually because they refused to play it on the movie channels.  I enjoyed it, although I wish it could've been a mini-series with so many characters. 

Under the Tuscan Sun was an absolute delight.  I do believe I'll be buying that one.  It made me feel all warm and fuzzy, and the visuals of Italy were squisito.  Which Babelfish swears is the Italian word for delicious.

Just finished watching Down With Love, which had me laughing me arse off.  Of the three, I've had the most sheer fun watching that one. 

And I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I've developed an abiding fondness for Bridget Jones's Diary.

If you're in the mood for something seriously warped, not to mention fucked up beyond all recognition, Virgin Territory is a good place to start.  You'll never look at a dairy cow the same way ever again.

No comments: