10 June, 2009

Vacation Update: ZOMG

Yes, my darlings, I'm still alive. Between friends, family, favorite places, and fighting with electronics, I haven't had time to post. You have my deepest apologies.

We'll be catching up soon. Believe me when I say I have plenty to show you. But in the meantime, here's a taste of what's to come:



Believe it or not, that pale white thing shining in the sky over Wupatki isn't the moon. The skies were so overcast you could barely see the sun.

Unfortunately, we didn't get a spectacular sunset, but we got enough of one to make the Lomaki ruins look pretty awesome:


I've got Sunset Crater, the Citadel, Tombstone, Montezuma's Castle, Montezuma's Well, Tuzigoot, Kartchner Caverns, and gods know what else to show you, because I've lost track of the places we've seen. Tomorrow's Meteor Crater and Lowell Observatory by day. If we time this shit right, there might even be a continental collision zone. Between that and all the political dumbfuckery I've missed, I won't be hurting for blog topics for a good long while.

Now if I could only find time to blog...

I love you and I miss you all. I'll be back to regular posting soon.

2 comments:

george.w said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to the watching the Smack-O-Matic decimating its usual prey.

Woozle said...

Ooo, I've been to Kartchner Caverns! They wuz awesomeness. (Im in ur cavurns, inspectin ur nachrul booty. Arrr.) I want to live there, hopefully with a few dozen Evil Henchpersons(tm), some very large fishtanks set into rock walls, and an underground monorail to the spaceport. (Fluffy white cat optional.)