02 June, 2010

Quote o' the Day

Aunty Flow is here, and has been pestering me with chronic cramps all day, which means I don't have the energy to wield the Smack-o-Matic on some politician's deserving derriere.  The good news is, within about 24 hours or so, all should be back to as normal as it gets and the lack of social energy that has led me to neglect far too many friends shall come to an end.  I shall also be prepared to resume spanking duties.  I'd like to ask the Cons to wax their butts in preparation for my imminent return.  A hairy ass absorbs sound and is also unsanitary.

In the meantime, I'm catching up with Happy Jihad's House of Pancakes, and have come across one of the few things that has the power to make me laugh today:
It's official, people: the Answers in Genesis people have finally decided to protest air.

I commend the rest of that post to your attention. 

No comments: