03 May, 2011

Dojo Summer Sessions

Technically, the winter writing season's over.  This means the Dojo's going in to summer sessions.  We'll have little snippets of writing-related things, but none of the epic-length how-to posts you've come to know and, hopefully, at odd times, love.

It shall return full-force in the fall.  This summer season, I'll be writing up some awesome new stuff.  We're going to have a series on lessons learned from teevee writers, for one, and who knows what else.  Plenty of topics we haven't covered yet.  Speaking of topics, have you got some?  Any matters writing-related you've been dying for me to opine on, but I haven't yet obliged?  Let me know, and I'll get round to them for ye.  Fiction, non-fiction, whatever you like.  I can research absolutely anything.  I might even be able to say something useful about it afterward.

And if any of you have written something about writing and would like it featured prominently here, this is your time.  This is your chance.  This is Ms. Opportunity knocking.  If you've posted it to a blog, send me the link.  Yahoo knows me as dhunterauthor.  If you haven't got a blog, but have some advice you'd like to share with the rest of us, you can send it on and I'll do it up all nice and bloggy for you.

Now it's time for me to put my flame-retardant suit on and leap back into the fire, because while the winter writing season is technically over, my Muse doesn't quite see it that way.  Rule #1 of writing: your best-laid schemes will gang aft agley.

No comments: