08 May, 2008

National Language

Good morning, afternoon, evening, or night, depending on when you catch this. This is my debut post as Kaden Darez, the Official Senior Teen Correspondent here at En Tequila Es Verdad. I had some great scene worked up where my first blog post here as co-blogger (really a sub-blogger; Verdad is Dana's home, I'm just the freeloader friend who insists he'll only be here for a few days, until he can get back on his feet, and that he'll happily take the couch, and before you know it he's been there for six months, lives in the guest room, takes all the hot water in the shower and ate the last cookie in the cupboard) would be this great, epic post full of wit and wisdom. Though even as I type this, it's already becoming longer than I intended it to be, and I shall cut off my verbosity while it is still in manageable restraints, and move on to my point:

The previous post to this one commented on the idea of making English America's official national language. To which, I have this to say:



XKCD is amazing, just in case you didn't know.

I'll post here every so often; I aspire to contribute something meaningful (or at least snarky) once a week, but we'll see how that goes.

Kaden, out.

Comic and characters (c) www.xkcd.com and its creator(s).

2 comments:

Dana Hunter said...

Announcement from Dana: Don't listen to this self-depricating "only a sub-blogger" crap. Kaden's too humble for his own good. He's a full co-blogger with full access, full credentials, and shares fully in the glory of this blog.

The poor, poor bastard.

;-P

Wonderful debut, my dear! It's why I asked you to sign on.

Cobalt said...

Epic.