01 January, 2010

¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

It's 2010!  Time for a wee celebration, my darlings!



zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Right, then.  We've got booze.  We need some fireworks.



We've got each other. We're set.

Thank you for another fantastic year, my darlings.  May the best you've ever been be the worst you'll ever see!

Now, have some more fireworks.





During your celebrations, remember to be cognizant of cameras:




And, if you like, and your hangover's not too bad, you can join me in my traditional celebration of the new year - playing U2's "New Year's Day" at full volume.



See ye after the celebrations, my darlings!

1 comment:

Woozle said...

I prefer George Harrison:

Ring out the old, ring in the new
Ring out the old, ring in the new
Ring out the false, ring in the true
Ring out the old, ring in the new.

Yesterday, today was tomorrow
And tomorrow, today will be yesterday.


Oh, and isn't that mission to rescue HAL supposed to be arriving at Jupiter pretty soon?