07 November, 2010

My Triumphant Return

Yes, I abandoned you all for three nights with the Wheel of Time.  Can you ever forgive me?

For a while, there, it looked like all was for naught, too.  I didn't think I'd finish last night.  But the time changed, giving that magical extra hour, and so we made it from page just-shy-of-500 to page 843 at just about 6 in the ay-em.

Here endeth the "I'm-still-alive-only-very-badly-eyestrained" announcement.  Regular blogging shall resume later today.

Thank you, my darlings, for understanding.

3 comments:

Paul Sunstone said...

Dana: "Thank you, my darlings, for understanding."

Understanding? Understanding? Do you honestly expect moi to "understand", let alone condone or encourage, someone -- anyone -- having a life outside of blogging?

I laugh at your naivety!

Only your fanatic dedication to the post button is acceptable to the likes of I, Dana!

But aside from that, it's good to see you back.

Sean G said...

I put myself on the waiting list for the new Wheel of Time book a few weeks ago, and I was disappointed to find myself in 70-something-ith place. It'll be quite a wait, I imagine.

IMO, if there is one consolation in Jordan's death it's discovering the talent of Brandon Sanderson.

Suzanne said...

woohoo - dana's back from that non-online place