05 June, 2011

While We Wait for the Carnival to Come to Town...

Due to a breakdown, one of our sideshows is coming in late, so Ye Olde Accretionary Wedge #34 Addendum won't be up until later today or tomorrow.  It will be worth the wait.  And if you missed the first go-round but have something you'd like to submit, please do feel free!

Due to a breakdown in my mad time management skillz, I haven't got anything to fill the gap.  And I've got five hours of hard writing ahead, which means I can't whip up anything brilliant.  So I'm going to ask your input instead.

Y'see, I'm fast running low on quotes for Cantina Quote o' the Week.  And I figured, rather than scouring the intertoobz for more quotes, I'd invite you, my darlings, to submit your own favorites.  Anything you like.  I can't promise I'll use them, but I'd love to see them all.  I likes a good quote, me.

And now, 'tis time for a quote from my best friend: "I'm off - and I'm leaving, too."

See ye at the sideshow.

No comments: