06 January, 2011

I Can Haz Monotype Corsiva!

Thank you thank you THANK YOU to all of you who commented, emailed, and otherwise made sure I could, in fact, have my new computer and my Monotype Corsiva too!  You have made me a very happy writer indeed!

And a special shout-out as well to those of you who commented on last night's missive about reading the scientific literature.  Gave me a warm glow, that did!  Karen's advice on how to economize said reading shall come in useful (beginning tonight, in fact!), and it's good to know my babbling could act as Chris Rowan's backup. 

This is why I love the intertoobz: we're an incredible community of people, sharing information, encouragement and wonders in a way that would have seemed like total science fiction not long ago.

Cyberdrinks all round, and when I at last get to meet you IRL, it shall be a round of actual alcohol (or poison o' choice) for all.  Love you, my darlings!

No comments: