05 September, 2011

New Post on ASRI

For my Wise Readers: Leaping Into the Saddle of the Horse I'd Put Out to Pasture. In which I explain why I've been so horribly out of touch with so many people, and announce the short story I'm working on.

I'll be posting that story to ye olde writing blog, which is invitation only. I know at least one of you wanted an invite a bit ago. I got the email at a time when I didn't have time to log on and send you said invite, promptly forgot to flag the email, and it got buried under a mountain of other stuff. I have no idea where it is. So please, ask again! And for anyone else who wants to become a Wise Reader, email me. Yahoo knows me as dhunterauthor.

I'll be setting aside an hour or so to do such housekeeping, and maybe even correspond with a few friends who must think my email is broken or that I'm not willing to think of them anymore. Neither is true! I can't wait for the day when we can email people with our thoughts no matter where we are. I'll be better at this whole communication thing then.

Right. Off to continue slaving for my Muse get some writing done. Labor Day indeed...

No comments: