06 April, 2008

Can't. Do. Armitage. *thump*

Mark Armitage cc'd PZ on an email he sent to another fuckwit.
...

The stupid in this... it has defeated me. This man should become a circus freak: "World's Most Incredible Delusional Dipshit."

I thought it was a joke. Seriously. I thought PZ had to be pranking us. This man is a parody of the Creationist mentality. Can't be for real.

He is. And he cc's PZ on shit like this:

I've been busy. My book called "Jesus is like my Scanning Electron Microscope" has been published, I had an awesome hands-on microscope workshop at the lab in AZ with 15 students who learned about microscopy in the Bible and the
evidence for a young earth (complete with electron microscopes), and I have heard from another 6 schools there that want to have a workshop.


Poor home state. Poor Arizona. I'm sorry. I should have stayed. I should have been there for you, fighting the raging stupid. I couldn't do it. I failed like Caped Chameleon failed. Can't. Do. Armitage.

Fortunately, Pharyngula readers can, and they spanked him black and blue in the comments. With poetry, even.

I have to go lie down until my sides stop aching. Here's some Tick to keep you entertained. Caped Chameleon's at about 2:06:


No comments: