27 February, 2010

I Just Got Bitten in the Ankle Because My Cat is a Klutz

I don't really want to try to explain the mechanics of it.  But she misjudged the gap between one of the bits that supports the recliner and the open space between it and the seat, tripped, and caught herself on my ankle.  With her teeth.  It was one of the goofiest things I've ever seen her do.  She looked like a total dork.

Once she got her legs extracted from the gap they'd fallen through, she changed her mind about climbing into my lap and is now busy over on the loveseat pretending absolutely nothing ever happened.  It was that other cat.

So much for legendary feline grace, eh?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Having been the staff of several cats during my lifetime, I assert that feline grace is a myth. But they'll assert (with much more grace) that those incidents never happened.