08 November, 2010

Wise Readers Wanted

Those of you who were with me last year know that I keep a writing blog, A Slight Risk of Insanity.  And it's shortly going to be open for business again.  'Tis the winter writing season, after all.

Right now, you may be thinking, "What, no link?"  No, indeed.  It's an invitation-only enterprise.  Members of my exclusive Wise-Reader Club get access to excerpts available nowhere else.  They also get a chance to participate in the process.  If you've ever wanted to become an important part of a fiction writer's work, this is a not-to-be-missed opportunity for you.  Writing might seem like a solitary endeavor, and it often is, but it's not something we can always do alone.  We need sounding boards, consultants, people who know more than we do and people who can provide a fresh pair of eyes, not to mention a reader's perspective.  And did I mention, exclusive access to excerpts?

If this sounds like something you want access to, all you have to do is send me an email at dhunterauthor at yahoo dot com, and justlikethat, you shall become one of my Wise Readers.

I'd be honored to have you.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Huzzah! Can't wait for new scribblings to read!