28 March, 2011

Topics, People! I Need Topics!

I'm insane.  Right round the bend.  Gone straight for a madman.  Loco (well, in my case, loca).  I'm trying to write a month's worth of blog posts within the next four days.

Topics.  I need topics.

So, if there's anything you've been burning for me to write about, now's the time to mention it.  I don't care how crazy it sounds, or if you think it will only be interesting to a minority of circus performers, or if you think you're the only one who could possibly care.  Pitch it.  You never know when you're not the only one.

Got a question about atheism?  Ask it.  Want to know something about this life as a writer?  Inquire within.  Some aspect of Arizona or Pacific Northwest geology intrigues you?  Do tell!  Those are just a few suggestions to get your topic synapses firing.  

And if anyone's been itching to post a guest post right here on ETEV, now would be a good time to raise your hand and squeal, "Ooo, me!  ME!"  Send it along to dhunterauthor at yahoo dot com and you might just see your name in lights.

Right, then.  Fire away.  I'm off to continue preparing for the last month o' the winter writing season....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a post on your blogging history would be cool. What led you to blogging? Who are your inspirations and such.

Nicole said...

How about your long-term goals as a writer?

Silver Fox said...

"Goals are looser things, less tied to schedules, more amenable to circumnavigation than destinations, which seem to call for the straightest course possible: the one serves exploration, the other arrival."

-PrairyErth (a deep map), Wm. Least Heat-Moon

--somehow seemed appropriate..

Suzanne said...

what's the deal with victoria island? is it gonna be scrunched by plate tectonics into bc and wa state eventually eliminating the puget sound or is it an island only because of rising water levels?