02 April, 2010

Enforced Absence

Well, my darlings, Aunty Flow has arrived for her monthly visit.  Due to that, and the fact that my hands are about to fall off from relentless typing, I'm taking a few days off.  Completely off.  No writing, no blogging, and quite possibly no responding to email until the swelling goes down.

In the meantime, Ron Britton at Bay of Fundie has found a site that should keep you happily occupied all weekend, and possibly through next week if you're one of those people who can delay gratification.  So much for the research I'd planned to do...

Cujo will have his Sunday Photo up come Sunday, doubtless.  And speaking of art, George found something very special in his pocketNo, it's not dirty.  And I shall say no more about it, because if I tell you to be sure to enlarge it, you'll start sniggering, won't you? You just did.  I can hear you from here.

Ophelia Benson shall be giving a talk at a Very Big Atheist Conference - or will if we can convince Greta Christina that it's too good a joke not to turn into a reality.

Many people shall be standing uncompromisingly on the Bible over at Happy Jihad's in the next two days or so.  Be sure not to miss.  Alas, I shan't be contributing to the Blog Against Theocracy event, because if I do I'm afraid my hands will come completely undone, but I'll be there in spirit.

I'll see you Tuesday, my darlings.  Happy Devour-a-Chocolate-Bunny Day!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Get well!

Cujo359 said...

Yep, there's a Sunday photos article. I also tried to blog against theocracy. We'll see how successful I was.

Hope you're feeling better.