22 April, 2009

Poem o' the Day

I sincerely hope my heart sister NP won't mind me filching her latest, because it made me LOL, and it deserves to be my Poem o' the Day.
to do

I have a list of
things to do today

of tasks needing completion
errands needing run
chores needing accomplished

but as the morning
drags
on

I find myself
straying
from what needs to be done
in order to

update my list of
things to do today

so I am organized
and know exactly what it is
I'm not doing

instead of writing articles
I list the articles I need to write
and make notes about research to be done

instead of running errands
I rearrange the order of errands
for the most efficient gas use

instead of completing chores
I take an inventory of cleaning products
in case I need to run to the store first

at the end of the day,
my list will be complete


and it will be
a damn good-looking list
Be sure to drop by her place and let her know what you're carrying for Poem in Your Pocket day. As soon as I've figured it out, I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thank you for the NPM love!