24 January, 2009

How I Feel Today


I've just finished one of the most painful ninety minutes' worth of writing ever. It is very hard to extract useful thoughts from your brain when it's sizzling, and in fact on the verge of bursting into flame.

I just realized I haven't taken a few hours off to just go and play since November. When I haven't been blogging, I've been working on my fiction, or reading serious tomes for same, or attending the day job. It's a good thing I have plans to head out for a steak with a friend tonight. Whether I'll remember how to hold a conversation without typing remains to be seen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dana

Take some time off God-dammit. You write loads every day on this blog- I haven't got time to read it all.

Get some 'me time'. Eat, drink, be (ahem) merry (nudge nudge wink wink).

Look after yourself.

Best Wishes

Cujo359 said...

Amen to that, Last Hussar.