22 October, 2009

A Nephew and His Kitteh

This is my nephew.  With his cat.  I challenge you to gaze upon this picture without melting into a helpless puddle, overwhelmed by the power of the cute:



My darlings, there are many reasons why I'm proud to be Bean's honorary auntie.  The fact that he and his kitteh have given me this trump of all trumps in the Battle of the Cute Nephew Photos is merely one among many.  But you have to admit, it is one of the most powerful.

It has already served as a tie-breaker.  

Thanks to my heart sister for a) ensuring this moment could happen and b) allowing me to post this.

2 comments:

Weemaryanne said...

That cat is enormstrous.

Cujo359 said...

I'd say that the nephew is the cat's human, at least for now. They clearly like hanging out together. Let's see if that continues once the boy's grip strength develops.