30 July, 2008

Gracias, Gracias Mil Veces

(Oh, dear lord, I didn't realize the word for "times" looks almost exactly like "feces." Silly español. Don't take that the wrong way.)

I just wanted to give you all a huge thank you, En Tequila Es Verdad style. I expected a few comments from the regulars, not the flood from new, old and lurkers alike, when I asked for your input on this blog's content.

You've given me a plethora of fresh directions. I'm reassured that there's something I'm doing right. And that's going to ensure that this community of cantina commentators continues without going stale. I owe you for that. You all drink for free.

This blog is all about you guys. I know it looks like politics, religion and the occasional bit of science, but underneath it all is you. Never forget that. Keep the suggestions coming, and don't be afraid to make demands in the future. I'll be right here, listening to every word.

Salud, amigos y amigas.

No comments: