14 July, 2008

Supporting PZ

I came across the link to this site on Greg Laden's blog, and it's a brilliant, beautiful idea:

People have been writing letters to the University of Minnesota’s President, Dr. Robert Bruininks in support of our friend PZ Myers; suggesting the Dr. Bruininks give the complaints againt Myers all consideration they are due. Send a letter to Dr. Bruininks and then e-mail it to me at tuibguy at gmail dot com and I will post your letter for the public.

All I can say is, it's a very good thing indeed I didn't stumble across this site until after I'd written my letter. John Pieret left me tongue-tied all weekend with his eloquence: I can't imagine how long it would've taken to get the knots out after all of those.

Support PZ is a fantastic answer to the likes of Bill Donahue. If you've written a letter, get it submitted.

No comments: