08 November, 2008

Sarcasm Lives!

For those of you who need a good chuckle this morning:

That's it. I'm over it...I'm done. All that hard work down the fucking drain. I can't take it anymore. 72 hours of disappointment after disappointment, and it's only going to get worse.

First there was the victory celebration in Grant Park, where Obama didn't single me out and thank me personally for all of my hard work; all of the hours I put in making calls and knocking on doors, and writing letters to editors, and, most importantly, all of my blogging. Where the fuck does he get off?!?

Then I find out that barely five seconds after he became the President Elect, he did exactly what they said he was going to do: meet with terrorists without pre-conditions! They even said so on the TeeVee, yup yup, he's going to sit down with George W. Bush!

Sarcasm: It's aaaallliiiiiivvvvveeee!

Enjoy your first weekend with Obama as our President-Elect, my darlings.

And just in case you haven't cried enough:


No comments: