04 February, 2010

Housekeeping Notice

Tomorrow, I'm being stuffed into a training room all day.  There is no internet access.



Then I'll come home, where I face a choice: do I waste my entire night catching up on the political stupidity I missed, then frantically throw together a blog post, or do I say fuck it all and focus on my writing instead?



So, yeah, no Happy Hour.  I always at least glance over the headlines at dinner, so if anything so outstandingly stupid that it can't wait happens, you'll see a short post or two.  Otherwise, you all have the run of the cantina.  Let us know in comments if you've come across something you'd love to share with the rest of the patrons.

And now, I shall, dramatically, take my leave.



(Look, I couldn't resist, mkay?)

1 comment:

Cujo359 said...

Now, let's see, where'd she hide the Cuervo this time...