24 July, 2009

Mah Excuses

If we're very fortunate, this week's Sunday Sensational Science will be all about botany. It was supposed to be about the geology of the Wupatki region, but, well, you see, the cat got involved...


It's a large book with glossy pages, and she thinks I purchased it for her comfort rather than our edification.

All right, so the fact that the Colorado Plateau has a complicated history also has something to do with it. Whereas plants are dead easy. So botany it shall be - as long as the cat doesn't get Ideas.

I wouldn't put it past her. Every day, I come home at lunch intending to get some reading done, and every day, I end up on the floor playing hair tie instead:


I mean, really, how am I supposed to resist something so cute and homicidal?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

When the kitter is cute, resistance is futile.

I envy you; you only have one kitty to keep you distracted. I have three!