08 August, 2008

Cruisin' the Intertoobz

My, my, I've missed a lot lately. Good thing I decided to lay off the anthrax post research and get out and about a little.

My beloved co-blogger and heart-sister NP just passed her 100th post. Salud! ¡Mucho más, por favor!

I had no idea Ames et al had created such a delightful side-project as this: think lolcats with pols! Brilliant. We need to encourage them to continue despite getting ripped off by the Icanhazcheezburger people. Just know I'll be filching the occasional photo for posts here!

Cousin Avi's remodeled VNV, and it appears he got a killer deal on snark. I must quote from today's delight:

I feel safer. Do you feel safer?

CNN:

A U.S. military jury found Osama Bin Laden’s former driver guilty of five counts of material support to a terror organization in the September 11, 2001, attacks.

If Osama Bin Laden runs out of milk and has to go to the supermarket, the fucker will have to WALK.

[snip]

That George Bush, eh? When that little monkey fucker declares war on terror, he means business. I bet every hairdresser, driver, gardener, cook and falafal delivery guy from Afghanistan to Lebanon is burning their client lists at this very moment.
Oh, there's more where that came from. Much. And the place looks great.

George at Decrepit Old Fool has a variety of wonderful items, including proof that rainbows = the Apocalypse, a picture you have to see to appreciate, and a gorgeous post on what gives life meaning.

And by way of George, I came across a post on A Blog Around the Clock that needs to be presented to every wavering McCain fan. Those who aren't stone blind and deaf will realize just how devastating it is when you can use nothing but the candidate's own words and actions to indict him for the evil, lying fuckwit he is.

That ain't the half of what I've discovered, my darlings. We'd be here till next week if I had to highlight every discovery tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great punchlines with the hairdresser. I thought the same thing. The funny thing is that there were US citizens who gave material aid to terrorists, and we know who they are, it's public knowledge, and nothing is done.