07 June, 2010

Dumbfuckery du Jour

There's really nothing new under the dumbfuck sun today - I mean, Cornyn's still a hypocritical shitheel, and the BP oil spill disaster is still disastrous (not to mention it's not their only fuck-up this year); meanwhile, Lisa Murkowski is doing her level best to ensure we live in a greenhouse world choked with pollution, FreedomWorks can't tell the difference between a natural disaster and BP et al's criminal negligence, and no one should be at all surprised that the 22% or so of Americans who think BP's just ducky are overwhelmingly conservatives.  The only think that surprises me is that they haven't come out claiming God made the oil well blow because of all teh gayz.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

So, yeah, the stoopid today's pretty much par for the course.  It's a good thing, too, because I've been busy going to art museums and searching desperately for the right digital camera, the latter of which has taken over my life.  George, dear, I feel your pain.  Combined with trying to get ready for Oregon this weekend, there's little time for anything else.

But there's definitely time to highlight the comments from Saturday's Dumbfuckery.  First, you owe it to yourself to investigate what John found:
Speaking of jackasses, did you see the logo of the station that aired Blair's radio show?

http://www.kyca.info/kyca.php?page=M-F

Either somebody at the station has a sense of humor or nobody at the station has any sense of irony. 

I laughed so hard I scared my cat.  I think that one wins the Appropriate Logo of the Year award.

Cujo will hopefully expand on this thought in a blog post of his own:
This just begs the question: Do white people in Arizona even realize that they weren't the first people to live in the area? The indigenous people were there first, and the Spaniards (AKA "the Mexicans") were there when white folks arrived. Complaining about seeing "spics" in a mural there strikes me as especially bigoted, given the circumstances.

I guess there really is nothing to learn from all that history stuff. 

No, because "that history stuff" contradicts the super awesome custom Con world they've built up for themselves, seeing as how the facts have a librul bias.  So we have racist white prats running about screaming for people who got here long before them to give the country back, not realizing this would mean that if we were going by who got here first, the whites would be the first to be kicked out of the States.

No wonder I buried myself in camera comparisons.  It's far less frustrating than watching Cons act the idiots over and over and over etc. ad infinitum again.

No comments: